If I want to seek counseling relating to my assault following my discharge will I be able to access services?

Submitted by admin on Fri, 07/28/2017 - 05:11

Yes. You may visit a Military Sexual Trauma Coordinator located at your closest Veterans Medical Center free of charge, and you do not need to have a service-connected disability to receive services. 

To learn more about Veterans Health Administration services visit this link